Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
Hey just realized something very scary, revelation 9:15 says, And the four angels were loosed, Which were prepared for an hour, and the day, in a month, in the year for two slay a third part of men. All four major vaccine companies by the end of 2021 will have administered a combine 2.8 billion doses of the COVID-19 vaccines divide that by 7.6 billion, which is the population of people on earth you get 1/3 of the earths population
09:05 PM - May 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
25 May, 09:20
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
The rabbit hole is deep! 👇👇👇
Mind blown bigly watching this!

This is Session#5 of the Free and Brave Conference from last weekend with Dr. David Martin.

The vaccination business model started in 1803. Very interesting information.

https://churchofgladtiding...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
25 May, 09:15
i think you are on to something

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
25 May, 09:13
when Q said it will be Biblical ... I always saw the heavens opening and the sea parting, but this?! What you just pointed out with the VAX scam is totally YIKES. 😲

Q and everyone around POTUS always say PRAY.
I do trust in "the best is yet to come."

The road is rocky, the path narrow.
Signed up and committed.
Will _never_ back down in this war against UTTER EVIL