Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
29 January, 07:49
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Totally evil agenda

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ragnar Danneskjold @ragnar_d
27 January, 02:25
Don't want it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
27 January, 02:43
Of course and it's not a glitch.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
27 January, 12:34
Snake oil salesmen for the Apocalypse

Summer Breeze @TrumpetteMusicGurl84
27 January, 12:32
Wow it wont let me post video showing typing in on google maps WH/address and show permanently closed. 😳

27 January, 12:34
In response Summer Breeze to his Publication
Screenshot of it. 🤪🤪🤪

27 January, 12:28
WH is permanently closed. I saw this on another post so I did it myself. 😉🥳🇺🇸🦅

27 January, 12:30
In response Summer Breeze to his Publication
This is what I meant to post. 🤣🤦‍♀️. WH is permanently closed.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
27 January, 12:09
Buncha evil snakes!

Lynda Atchison @LyndaAtchison
26 January, 11:01
Haven't seen or heard from John Kerry in quite a while. Is he over in Iran helping them with their nuclear weapons program?

Steampunk Patriot @nickpoma
26 January, 11:05
In response Lynda Atchison to her Publication
I feel that Kerry might be somewhere else.

Karen Bagley @kpatriotforlife
26 January, 10:06
Biden is not the President, he is a fraud and a criminal!

K.... N..... @Cosmos
26 January, 09:51
Can we repaint their story of NWO by secretly overwriting it?? 🤣

WWG1 WGA @WWG1WGA_17
26 January, 09:06

Lexie May @LexieMay
26 January, 11:36
In response WWG1 WGA to his Publication
This absolutely sickens me.

Tiffany and Frank Burton @Battleborn
27 January, 09:04
In response WWG1 WGA to his Publication
the reason why Bill Gates is buying up farmland is twofold if we take over with the Quantum grammar flag he has land which will be one of our largest currencies plus controlling food supply

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
26 January, 09:04
Me watching this.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 January, 09:10
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
lol...i know...It's icky for sure!

Ladybo 425 @Ladybo
26 January, 09:00
Demons all...