Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Vibes are getting stronger Patriots
04:44 PM - May 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Seek The Truth @WL6202
31 May, 07:32
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The atmosphere is like pudding!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trisha Hand @Sleepingbeauty8
31 May, 07:30
I sure hope so, I feel like my world is crumbling around me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
31 May, 08:05
In response Trisha Hand to her Publication
Focus on the Results, not the Turmoill. Faith Over Fear

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
30 May, 02:00

Aqua Vigilante @AquaVigilante
27 May, 07:22
Today's read: multiple Angles of Light

Tabatha Roach @troachbooks
27 May, 02:02
I *know* there is a significant increase in birds singing. Not sure why but I love it ...and I’ve heard others say the same.🦜🎼💙

Kay Smith @littlemsssunshine
27 May, 02:09
In response Tabatha Roach to her Publication
Agreed! I took a video outside recently and when I rewatched it, I was SHOCKED at how loud the birds were singing the back.

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
30 May, 01:00
In response Tabatha Roach to her Publication
same

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
27 May, 12:52
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🥰❤️🇺🇸🌏

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
27 May, 12:12
GEORGE NEWS LIVE FEED LAST NIGHT😍😍5 pics arrow right

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
27 May, 12:11

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
27 May, 12:12
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
what do these letters stand for?

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
27 May, 11:44
FreQuencies on the Rise.

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
27 May, 11:36
Yes, positive vibes! StRonger togetheR 💫

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
25 May, 11:56
yes!!

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
25 May, 11:54
🙏

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
25 May, 09:38
difficult to read but... Who is ready? 😍

Jack Crimi @Jacatac1
25 May, 11:12
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Can't make out what it says though, Anybody?

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
25 May, 11:17
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
What's the gold thing? A pen?

Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
25 May, 08:43
For sure. We are getting close to something breaking.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
25 May, 06:27
Last three says have been amazing vibes!!

Let’s gooooooo!

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
25 May, 05:39

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
25 May, 05:17
Yesss! Feels like we're turning the corner!!!💯💥🔥

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
25 May, 05:16
Yes sir!

Have Faith @rAnnbci
25 May, 05:11
Agreed! I actually am feeling more at ease that all will be fine.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
25 May, 05:05

Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
25 May, 05:03
YES THEY ARE! WOOHOO! 🙌❤️👊❤️

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
25 May, 04:49
WWG1WGA

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
25 May, 04:47
No doubt! 444

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
25 May, 04:45
Hell you been at Doq? We need you!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 May, 09:37
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Nana will be your 17 again.
17s and 4s everywhere.
Ok so just remember when shit gets real to keep our wits about us!
No damn matter how bad it APPEARS or GETS remember that GOD has got this and be like:

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 May, 09:40
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣🤣NANA thinks you should just say what you feelin hun
Doq is loved and needed!
Hell he has the damn blueprints we may need him to rest up cause he gonna be busy!
@doqholliday