CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 May, 09:17
😡😡😡😡😡
WARNING: THIS IS NOT A JOKE AT ALL!
The FBI just rang my doorbell and came to my home to question me about a supposed Parler social media post that I made last year before Parler crashed and became new Parler (so I cannot even look for this post to see if I really made it). I did not make a threat in my post. If it was really my post, I just made a plea to President Donald Trump TO ARREST criminals in our government that were doing crimes to America. They tried to be fake nice but they wrote notes and they knew before they came to me door that it was a bullshit complaint from someone under the name of Christian Village (or something like that). They would not give me a copy of the post. They said they had received a complaint and had to pursue the complaint (which is bullshit because the post was not a threat. So I am glad they came to my door. Now I know that everything I have been saying and thinking and feeling is true about our country being in serious trouble, and that fr

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
25 May, 12:51
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Ask yourself:

WHY YOU ON PARLER, GAB, TELEGRAM AND OTHER MAINSTREAM? 🙈🤔

TRUTH IS LIKE RIVER.
IT OVERCOMES HEIGHT AND ALWAYS FLOW DOWN, FROM MOUNTAIN RANGE INTO SEA...

WHY YOU TRYING LITERALLY "SHOWELLING WATTERFALL BACK"?

AM I ON FOOKING MAINSTREAM? 🤔🤣
IF NOT I WHY YOU?

https://youtu.be/91SBOJ4GN...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
When Parler was new, it was not mainstream. It did not get mainstream until celebrities and famous people started posting, so everything blew up. I had over 36,000 viewers on my Parler (who all appear to be gone now) when it crashed. I have never done twitter, and do not do facebook. I only read things on Telegram because if you post anything, then you get nasty trolls. I am avoiding mainstream.
01:03 PM - May 25, 2021
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
25 May, 01:19
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
All exept VK ANONUP IS MAINSTREAM
🙈🤣
WHY YOU THINK, THAT THIS SITE OVERCOME ALL DDOS ATTACKS?

ONLY RIGHT ANSWER IS THAT THIS IS WHITE HAT CREATION. PROTECTED BY BEST CYBER MILITARY IN WORLD, USA
AND RUSSIAN... 😎🤣

SITE ADMIN IS KOBAYASHI...

https://youtu.be/4OAFtr-ci...

WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING HERE.
QUALITY BEFORE QUANTITY. ALWAYS.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 May, 01:25
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
right, thanks for your post. Appreciate it. What is happening to our country.