CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
😑😑😑😑😑
WARNING: THIS IS NOT A JOKE AT ALL!
The FBI just rang my doorbell and came to my home to question me about a supposed Parler social media post that I made last year before Parler crashed and became new Parler (so I cannot even look for this post to see if I really made it). I did not make a threat in my post. If it was really my post, I just made a plea to President Donald Trump TO ARREST criminals in our government that were doing crimes to America. They tried to be fake nice but they wrote notes and they knew before they came to me door that it was a bullshit complaint from someone under the name of Christian Village (or something like that). They would not give me a copy of the post. They said they had received a complaint and had to pursue the complaint (which is bullshit because the post was not a threat. So I am glad they came to my door. Now I know that everything I have been saying and thinking and feeling is true about our country being in serious trouble, and that fr
09:17 AM - May 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
28 May, 05:15
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Majority of all FBI Agents (Black Shirt Gestapo Nazis) are Corrupt, none of them have honor, morals, or values when it comes to law and order, and the oath they took. FEDERAL BUREAU of INTIMIDATION

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 May, 03:51
The FBI are now Biden's Boys. They are the social media police. Believe it. I just lived it. I called the local police and they were helpful and told me that they cannot call to see if the people were real from FBI or a scam. And I cannot get the FBI to tell me either. I called so many times today to get someone to contact me.

Factcheckers and AOC said they were going to go after conservative Trumpers. But if they come again, I will tell them my computer must have been hacked and I will NOT tell them that I sent something, especially because I will put THIS IS NOT A THREAT on anything I post. I will clearly say exactly that this is a plea for help and not a threat. And I was told that if the Secret Service show up, that is because you threatened the president. But if the FBI show up, they are choosing and picking what leads to follow up on, and the left is trying to do whatever they can to dox patriots.

So this is not a threat, folks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
25 May, 01:32
if anything I can do from here in NC, please reach out!πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 May, 01:37
In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication
πŸ™thank you. Please pray for our country. Pray for the audits. Thank you for your help. God Bless.
It tells me they don't like people like me: a patriot to the bitter end, for sure, and they will never change that.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
25 May, 01:26
welcome to the club πŸ‘πŸ». Had them at my house a couple years ago for the reason, but I know it was because I called a local Sherriff on the phone a F’N communist. πŸ˜‚

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 May, 01:28
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
right. thank you for our post. interesting. I have sent out written complaints to a few places. I mostly post memes but i will not stop my comments, but say this is not a threat.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
25 May, 12:52
😳
Be safe Patriot πŸ™

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 May, 12:59
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
ty I have not done anything wrong.

Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
25 May, 12:51
Ask yourself:

WHY YOU ON PARLER, GAB, TELEGRAM AND OTHER MAINSTREAM? πŸ™ˆπŸ€”

TRUTH IS LIKE RIVER.
IT OVERCOMES HEIGHT AND ALWAYS FLOW DOWN, FROM MOUNTAIN RANGE INTO SEA...

WHY YOU TRYING LITERALLY "SHOWELLING WATTERFALL BACK"?

AM I ON FOOKING MAINSTREAM? πŸ€”πŸ€£
IF NOT I WHY YOU?

https://youtu.be/91SBOJ4GN...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 May, 01:03
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication
When Parler was new, it was not mainstream. It did not get mainstream until celebrities and famous people started posting, so everything blew up. I had over 36,000 viewers on my Parler (who all appear to be gone now) when it crashed. I have never done twitter, and do not do facebook. I only read things on Telegram because if you post anything, then you get nasty trolls. I am avoiding mainstream.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
25 May, 12:47
always ask for BADGES & credentials take pictures of the papers & badges.. .. thn ask for a warrant or dispatch papers.. & let them know its to verify THEIR AUTHENTICITY..... then call a lawyer in frint of them & ask to wait until YOUR ATTORNEY IS PRESSENT... its not like they r legit anymore

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
I did. They showed badges but told me I was not allowed to take a picture of them or their badges. They said up front no one was oin trouble. So then why did they show up? Did their boss make them show up just to harass? I think so. I am glad they showed me the post so that I know someone with the left filed a fake complaint, but they are fooked up if they are wasting time harassing a conservative that is loyal to trump and free speech. They even brought up that i have free speech. They said they thought it was a plea for help not a threat. So then why are you wasting my time?

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
remember they LOVE to plant BUGS.. they did it to my bro in law who was a legislative auditor in his office during some qiestioning about a coordinated sting they were doing TOGETHER.. on an unbrella that was terurned later( expensive electronics( maxwell smart😹) remember .. its always a ineway street with them & THEY ARENT GOING YOUR WAY.. just a heads up

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 May, 12:28
I have part of the visit recorded on on my Ring doorbell. The guy told my family member that nobody was in trouble when he first came to to door and they were waiting for me. Then why did they come to my house? IT IS ALL BULLSHIT TO HARASS CONSERVATIVES!!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 May, 12:20
wow, look at this. I am a walking complaint from now on about FBI harassment of innocent conservatives.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
25 May, 09:40
tell them to come back with warrant and cick gun before opening door

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 May, 09:52
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
they said they had to follow the complaint. I told them that I have no way of verifying on Parler if I made that post or not because it crashed, and that they already knew I did not go to DC on 1-6 and that they just proved to me that complaints about the FBI are true about shaking people up over social media and free speech. They said that they read the post and did not think it was a threat, but they were obligated to follow the complaint. I totally call bullshit because they did not follow complaints about the guy that shot everyone up in orlando years ago because they did not think he was a threat, but let's go chase innocent Americans that are law abiding folks.

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
25 May, 09:40
You should have started screaming "I have the Rona" all the while coughing and scratching everywhere. LoL

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
25 May, 09:28
Be Safe!

anon anon @Qcolorado
25 May, 09:27
Wow, that had to be scary!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 May, 09:54
In response anon anon to her Publication
I am trying to call and verify who these people are, but there supervisor is conveniently not in the office. I am going to call back. I am so angry right now I can hardly believe that my country is this way.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 May, 09:20
and that they sent 3 people from Tampa to knock at my door before 9 am, to intimidate me. Yes, they like early morning visits to law abiding people that do not wrong, because they are shalking people up. Well, thanks Bidan administration, and thanks FBI, for showing me your true colors. Go chase some real terrorists, not law abiding people that beg our president for help!