Fear Not @fearnot
I am struggling a bit to know what to do with what I know and what I continue to learn. I do not fear, I am a child of God, who is bigger than NASA, three letter agencies, Illuminati, Freemasons, and their god lucifer. However, 25 years ago, If someone would have come to me with everything I have learned since 911, I would have been overwhelmed and probably considered them certifiably crazy. So, I get on social media with like minded people to exchange more information, I don't know if it is helping anything. My concern is for loved ones who are oblivious. I do see many at least opening their eyes to the spiritual war we are in, and they are seeking God, that is good.
01:02 PM - May 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by fearnot in this post can reply
Mike Taylor @taylomi1
25 May, 01:10
In response Fear Not to her Publication
Yep🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
25 May, 01:10
In response Fear Not to her Publication
For me, it was to allow my own trauma to surface for healing. I believe that is what all this is about since we are ALL affected by what's going. We've ALL been traumatized and collectively we have shut down, stopped caring in some ways allowing others to control us. And once we regain our footing, then we can allow others their process, whatever that may be. Acceptance, not resistance since everything is God's Will 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fear Not @fearnot
25 May, 01:14
In response white light to his Publication
For sure! I completely agree. This is truly a great awakening! We have to deal with ourselves first. We are stronger now.