Tank Patriot @TankPatriot
Im so grateful for all of you this journey together has been amazing Thank You all. through the strength of Jesus Christ, the love and Respect We have for each other and all the info you all bring. WE thank you WE needed each other God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿพ
01:00 PM - May 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by TankPatriot in this post can reply
Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
25 May, 10:52
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Hey Tank! whereโ€™s @vincentkennedy and @kimrunner ?!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
25 May, 11:27
In response Agnes OfGod to her Publication
Kiks busy with her job. VK IDK but im sure hes around :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Praying Patriot Mom - UM โ˜€๏ธ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
25 May, 10:45
so grateful for you! God bless you, Tank! ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

mary Knotts @maryQfreedom
25 May, 07:33
i am truly blessed to have the chance to meet you! even if we are only online family! i have so much love and respect for you bro! thank you for being so awesome!

Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
25 May, 01:57
Im grateful I found you here, on twitter you let me know I wasnt alone , and that I had family , lol, I even screen shot it

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
25 May, 02:33
In response Christina Garner to her Publication
lets see it ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿพ