John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
24 May, 09:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 May, 08:12
In response John Q.. to his Publication
God's side!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
25 May, 10:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana knows it's gonna be Biblical.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
It has already been pretty Biblical as well.

Just consider where we are:

The Bible and hidden books are in play.

The corrupt child trading, torturing Vatican has been taken out!

PPl of this planet are more everyday figuring out that they have a direct, inner, personal, & eternal connection to The One God of the Universe and his universal consciousness with powers we have yet to fulfill.

We are learning we have been lied to about Religion & that we are light energy beings inside an earth suit avatar that reincarnate over and over.

We are learning there are many other planets& species.

We are learning the Moon is a space station & our sorry ass leaders sold us out to Reptilians & Dracos in 1954 for technology in exchange for looking the other way when they abduct humans.

There is more but this all seems a bit BIBLICAL to Nana as well.
I know what the spiritual awakening that I have gone thro in the last 2 yrs has been even tho I was a devote Christian before all
11:35 AM - May 25, 2021
In response John Q.. to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it