John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
24 May, 09:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
25 May, 10:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana knows it's gonna be Biblical.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 May, 11:35
In response John Q.. to his Publication
It has already been pretty Biblical as well.

Just consider where we are:

The Bible and hidden books are in play.

The corrupt child trading, torturing Vatican has been taken out!

PPl of this planet are more everyday figuring out that they have a direct, inner, personal, & eternal connection to The One God of the Universe and his universal consciousness with powers we have yet to fulfill.

We are learning we have been lied to about Religion & that we are light energy beings inside an earth suit avatar that reincarnate over and over.

We are learning there are many other planets& species.

We are learning the Moon is a space station & our sorry ass leaders sold us out to Reptilians & Dracos in 1954 for technology in exchange for looking the other way when they abduct humans.

There is more but this all seems a bit BIBLICAL to Nana as well.
I know what the spiritual awakening that I have gone thro in the last 2 yrs has been even tho I was a devote Christian before all