Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
25 May, 01:05
Ok people - I have never put this out there before. Deep rabbit hole. There are Very Deep caves or tunnels or cities way below the DUMBS that have been here for so many years no one can count. The race that lives there see's the human Children as food. What then? The elites made a deal with that race. That might explain many things
I would be delighted to hear your thoughts?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
It's true. What are your questions? Maybe I can answer.
01:09 AM - May 25, 2021
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
25 May, 01:13
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
No question - Just teaching people or planting a seed. Been at this a VERY long time. Be well - God Bless

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
25 May, 02:19
Me too. I figured we'd do a set and spike to put more out there. All good. Keep planting. Godspeed.

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
25 May, 02:47
First....years ago I found a video about the underground at Denver Airport, where Obama met with Aliens, the Video was hidden in an Japanese Pop channel, but was deleted shortly after.
But here are my thoughts about the Underworld
( pls don't laugh )
The number of disappeared children is out of proportion to those found. What became of the other children, one would have to find remains on bones e.g. But is there however an underworld among the dumbs could I imagine that was meant by hell, where an eternal fire blazes ( to burn the remains ? ) There are not many places on the surface where bones and skulls are kept neatly stacked ( see Vatican or Paris ) This is all very childlike thinking, but should we not dismiss traditions and fairy tales as the imagination of uneducated people ? Those who read the old Testament can discover pure history lessons in it