Bea Benjamin @FranBea
23 May, 12:03
From Mark Levin on Gab: "This video has been deleted from every platform (including google) years ago. It took me along time to find it. make it go viral!" 💥👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
24 May, 09:23
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
THANK YOU for finding this! We’ve had DECADES of evil presidents right under our noses.😠 it’s truly a crying horrific shame

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by FranBea in this post can reply
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
24 May, 11:17
I remember so many “WAKE UP” (Red Flag) type of photos back then AND now. Obviously there was some major grooming going on here by Islam👇. AND the birth certificate discrepancy🤔🙄. I just can’t believe we allowed Islam to infiltrate our highest in government. #RememberBenghazi https://iranpoliticsclub.n...

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
24 May, 11:57
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
Amazing-💥🇺🇸

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
24 May, 09:42
Everytime I see his face I think of this photo 👇🏻

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
24 May, 10:18
OMGLOB!😂😂😂 i don’t think i EVER saw this one!