Bea Benjamin @FranBea
From Mark Levin on Gab: "This video has been deleted from every platform (including google) years ago. It took me along time to find it. make it go viral!" 💥👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
12:03 AM - May 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by FranBea in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
24 May, 10:59
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
I 'believe' the first time this made the rounds it was discovered it had been taken out of context and he is quoting an excerpt from someone else writings whose main point he then refutes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
24 May, 11:15
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Anything is possible-At the end of the day-this was the least of his crimes, and portrays a perfect picture of the man he was.🙋‍♀️🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
24 May, 09:23
THANK YOU for finding this! We’ve had DECADES of evil presidents right under our noses.😠 it’s truly a crying horrific shame

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
24 May, 09:41
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
He was so evil..💥

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
24 May, 12:55
Manchurian Candidate...Renegade....Narcissistic, self-centered, arrogant, vainglorious bastard! The incarnate of Evil! GOD will have his day with this one! It’s coming!!

sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
24 May, 02:06
good find...

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
24 May, 12:48
In response sabre sorcerer to his Publication
💥💥🇺🇸

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
23 May, 12:10
May he be the first public arrest

May he be ONE OF the first public arrests.

ARROGANT EVIL P.O.S. WHO TRULY HATES US.

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
23 May, 11:30
He had no platform remember? He wanted change...people bought into that. I agree we needed change from the evilness of the Bushes and the Clintons. Lesson...be careful what you wish for.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
23 May, 11:31
In response Sher Patriot to her Publication
Agreed💥🙋‍♀️🇺🇸

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
23 May, 10:47
surrender their individual rights to an all powerful sovereign.
Obummers arrogance is beyond the limits of human behaviour.
He speaks with a conviction originating from
the bottomless pit, he is a messenger of lucifer,
doing his will and living his lie.
Every thing in this demon controlled man is fake.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
23 May, 10:55
In response Chico Panebianco to his Publication
Absolutely-so evil

Cara Sallila @Brandons_Love19
23 May, 09:44
THIS M F'er Right Here! We'll just see bout that! Discusting Fooker!🤢🤮

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 May, 09:34
The very first time I saw BO on the TV when he was campaigning ( I knew nothing about him) a cold shiver went down my spine and I knew in that moment I was looking at the face of evil. I will never forget it. I remember it so precisely to this day. The Holy Spirit was warning me.

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
23 May, 11:48
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
yep! me too!

Belinda Blanton @belindacb
24 May, 06:07
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
It happened to me too!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
23 May, 08:39
Shivers to the core. Watched this over a year ago... it confirmed everything I had felt in my gutt for quite some time.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
23 May, 06:50
Still hoping this POS is the first arrest that will shock the world.
Won't be any shock to awakened patriots, mind you.

Danielle Hug @Lionsden
23 May, 09:32
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
That ARREST I believe was already done with G Maxwell and the saving of all God's children. The extent of her information was pretty damn shocking to the world. IMO

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
23 May, 10:23
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
I say it has already happened. The man you see now is either CGI or impersonator.💥🇺🇸

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
23 May, 05:48
fck obummer! We know he is the puppet master behind biden. We know he has his own presidency that he tried to keep quiet. Chasing President Trump around the world. NO MORE! WE THE PEOPLE HAVE HAD ENOUGH!

chore Toke @choretoke
23 May, 05:43
YEAH SAYS HOTDOG BOY❗️🤨WELL FORK YOU AND YOUR FORKING MINIONS

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
23 May, 03:26
Treasonous demon Traitor. GOD will handle him and all of his demon minions.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
23 May, 09:38
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
We need to 'arrange the meeting' - ASAP!

God Wins donated @GR2021
23 May, 03:06
Let the whole world know this traitor. Hard to believe that so many people related to him. division based on race, color etc was in progress but obummer tore into that divide relentlessly with hatred and arrogance. He got the stage ready for Hrc .. they never thought she would lose. Thank you President Trump!

Monkey Werks @MonkeyWerks
23 May, 02:53
The only power that I surrender to is God the Creator of All, and that I do willingly!

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
23 May, 02:38
I am so small minded, hot dog boy, that I will clap when
you days are done

Lois Lane @Desrev01
23 May, 02:16
Patriots lets make thos SOB famous again.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
23 May, 01:28
The globalists always talk differently among other globalists. And is the only time the truth passes their lips.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
23 May, 01:36
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Well sakd and so very true! 🇺🇸