CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
She is only apologizing because she was caught, remember these are her rules and she violated them, rules for them and rules for us

lying scumbag whitmer!
01:33 PM - May 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Colleen Wardin @Michiganmadmax
25 May, 07:01
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Colleen Wardin @Michiganmadmax
24 May, 04:43
Im not sure thats her. I notice this weekend that her photo in the paper looked off, but that could have just been a bad photo. Seeing this and hearing her makes me almost sure. The voice is wrong and the face is longer and more narrow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
24 May, 02:27
.... and they have really good pizza. #SickBiatch

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 May, 02:42
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
made me wonder if that was a pizza comm about pedo, which she surely knows about epstein and pedos
she could have said they had good italian or something instead of just pizza, so it did not sit well with me at all

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
24 May, 02:27
WTF is that next to her. Looks like a tranny reptile.

And oh, she just had to get some Pizza in at the end.

Fecking witch.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 May, 02:22
I have told yall from the forst day she was on tv in presser.
SHE IS AN EVIL REPTILIAN!
Rep-fookn-tilian!

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
24 May, 03:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Knowing this, she reminds me of Lara Flynn Boyle-Men In Black II! Pretty to look at until her insides come out. 😳