Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 May, 06:38
So much to come Patriots.
When it does Markets wont hold up. Pulling out late July.
Transfer of wealth underway.
Hard assets will grow. Example realestate, art, silver, gold...
Wait for the Gold Dip. It's the signal for pull out of market.
Crypto is the play for next couple of months for me.
For full Transparency, here are my Crypto holdings:

XRP
DOGE
VET
FIL
LINK
MATIC
MANA
HBAR
ADA
XML
1INCH
EOS
BNB

Have a bunch of Shitcoins also but that is my gambling money. Much better odds than Vegas.

Note: Not an authorized financial advisor.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Tara369 @Tara369
28 May, 06:42
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
😃 Hi cordless. This is painful. I bought XRP at 1.21 I thought I was doing so well as VK said time to get in is 1.30. Good psychic/prophet Utsava said to wait until bitcoin crashes and stockmarket crashes. I didnt listen. Sigh. But, I will jump in when it all goes down. Also, Juan O Savin said to go for mining shares.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
30 May, 02:06
In response Tara369 to his Publication
Here's a tip I just gave my own nephew on Miners. Metallic-Minerals
https://www.metallic-miner...

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
25 May, 10:23
whales have been coming up a lot lately,
in my world, so this cloud scene is super cool!

Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
24 May, 10:59
I pulled my initial investment and some decent profit back in April. I like dips, so I bought some more XRP/DOGE over the weekend. Still playing with just their money at this point, so what is there to lose! 🚀🌜🚀🙏

James Hoskin @ScottishsaltyRebel404
24 May, 10:42
Was lucky and bought early and got my money back+. Did bite for the more for less apple though. Same "To the moon Alice" has been in my head a month or so now. That said also not going broke if it hits the pits. Have a number in my head when my 3 reach there I'm out again and let the rest ride the storm. Universe has always seen me right thus far.

Only followers of this user (UnicornRider369) can see their posts