Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 May, 06:38
So much to come Patriots.
When it does Markets wont hold up. Pulling out late July.
Transfer of wealth underway.
Hard assets will grow. Example realestate, art, silver, gold...
Wait for the Gold Dip. It's the signal for pull out of market.
Crypto is the play for next couple of months for me.
For full Transparency, here are my Crypto holdings:

XRP
DOGE
VET
FIL
LINK
MATIC
MANA
HBAR
ADA
XML
1INCH
EOS
BNB

Have a bunch of Shitcoins also but that is my gambling money. Much better odds than Vegas.

Note: Not an authorized financial advisor.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
25 May, 10:23
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
whales have been coming up a lot lately,
in my world, so this cloud scene is super cool!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
25 May, 12:00
We can tell everyone we know off the internet to expect a fake alien invasion made with hologram tech. They may write you off, but when it happens, they will remember someone saying it was going to happen and it would be faked with holograms. Tell people and tell them to tell people. Make friendly wagers. I think it was on a timeline, I don't think it will happen on the collective one we are on now. It was such the joke of the week during the murder hornets that I don't think many would believe it now. Everyone had fake aliens on their calendars for the last July. Maybe it will be this one. If you see this, go inside and get cozy with a good book or take a nap. Lock your doors. The people outside will most likely be in a panic. You'll know it's a hologram, the new hollywierd fake reality show. If that can't get us to go to the movies anymore to get their garbage programming they will bring it to our streets I suppose.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
25 May, 10:22
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
'Lock your doors. The people outside
will most likely be in a panic.'

that instantly triggered the movie, 'the happening'

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
24 May, 11:55
Pray for those that would be afraid to see the nonsense. just like the installation of this fake 2nd Administration that is trying to scare people. They are finished.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
24 May, 11:54
Yes...!

And I saw a giant Marlin...
Was amazed at the detail...