Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 May, 02:09
I’m open to the earth being flat but I just don’t see how it’s possible.

The sun “sets” beneath the horizon on the ocean every night. You can see it. It’s not just heading north in a circular pattern.

Ships lights on the ocean are only visible from a certain distance due to the curvature of the earth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Lacy @KC73
The Level 2021 video sparked my interest in the flat earth idea too. I don't have the answers but started researching. I found an interesting video on Youtube last night titled LHFE 1:7. It's posted by Ewaranon and is 1 hour and 38 minutes long. If you skip to the 1 hr and 20 min. mark and watch a few minutes, they explain an interesting idea about more land most don't know about. This could be what Adm. Byrd was talking about and would give a reason the elites would want to hide it from us. It would also explain ice ages and lost continents. After watching a few minutes described above, you'll want to watch the whole thing. This video is part of a series and is the seventh video.
09:37 AM - May 24, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KC73 in this post can reply
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
24 May, 01:06
In response Blue Lacy to his Publication
Would you please provide link?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Lacy @KC73
24 May, 01:11
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Hope that works for the link
LHFE 1:7 - YouTube

A huge thank you to the two people who have brought me closer to the center.@Vibes of Cosmos @FlatFact