Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
Father, God I come to you in prayer. Father, God I pray that my brothers & sisters are ready for what is about to come. I pray they cover themselves with your armour Father, because we are going to feel the biggest shift yet. Father, God may my brothers & sisters stand steadfast with compassion , love & hope in their hearts & be united with each other. Father, now more then ever we need to support each other & truly come together as family. Father, I pray they kneel before you & thank you Father, for all the blessings you have blessed us with. To thank you for being a merciful Father & just show their love for you. Father, I pray that our family comes together because your love for us & our love for each other is what is going to shield us from evil! Father, God I love you so much & I just want all my brothers & sisters know that with you NOTHING is impossible.
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen
@thekingschick
@thangel
09:21 AM - May 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
24 May, 03:22
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
Amen๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 May, 06:23
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
God Bless you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโœ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10rโŸ donated @thangel
24 May, 11:45
Put on HIS armor and stand firm for what is to come!

in JESUS name I pray ~ Hallelujah!!!

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ™

24 May, 01:03
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10rโŸ to her Publication
Hallelujah! God Bless you @thangel . I feel the shifts coming very rapidly. Glory to Father, God! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโœ๏ธ

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 May, 11:43
Please heavenly Father hear our prayers.

24 May, 01:04
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Amen. God Bless you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโœ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 May, 10:19
AMEN. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ May God Bless You All-Ways Sister. ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™

24 May, 01:08
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
God Bless you too Jason. You are a blessed earthbound angel warrior my dear brother. ๐Ÿ˜‡ You touch many of our hearts with your bright spirit. ๐Ÿ˜Š I pray your day is filled with love & light. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธโค๏ธ ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
24 May, 10:17
Amen Amen Amen

24 May, 01:09
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
God Bless you my sweet Sister. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธ