Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 May, 02:09
Iโ€™m open to the earth being flat but I just donโ€™t see how itโ€™s possible.

The sun โ€œsetsโ€ beneath the horizon on the ocean every night. You can see it. Itโ€™s not just heading north in a circular pattern.

Ships lights on the ocean are only visible from a certain distance due to the curvature of the earth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
Even the Illuminati their symbols are flat earth ๐Ÿ’–
05:55 AM - May 24, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Nadire in this post can reply
Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
11 June, 04:40
In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication
How many segments do you think the UN logo is divided into?

33. You win a prize...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
24 May, 03:52

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
24 May, 05:18
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
To be honest i dont now yet if i trust him 50/50 maby you can help me with this ๐Ÿ’–

downscale โ“Œโ“Œโ’ผโ‘ โ“Œโ’ผโ’ถ @downscale
24 May, 01:42

downscale โ“Œโ“Œโ’ผโ‘ โ“Œโ’ผโ’ถ @downscale
24 May, 01:41

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
24 May, 01:38
All window stickers are flat.