Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK - just saying hi and we all miss ya! :)

@vincentkennedy
11:44 PM - May 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 May, 05:57
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
come out, come out where ever you are VK! We miss You!
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 May, 04:03
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Maybe he is a cyber ninja.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
24 May, 05:55

vox nova @panda_code2
24 May, 05:47
super miss you ❣❣❣

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
24 May, 05:38
@DianAandDennis β€œD” can you relay! ❀️

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
24 May, 08:42

Praying Patriot Mom - UM β˜€οΈ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
24 May, 02:08
Yes! Kim said it:) We miss you, @vincentkennedy Hope you are doing well β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
24 May, 02:03
VK VIBING

Jamie Hulsey @LunchLadyPatriot
24 May, 06:23
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
We're due for a VK update! Miss ya! Hoping all is well! SO MUCH GOING ONπŸ€ͺ

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
24 May, 01:58
I think we need to have a talk w VK.😁

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
24 May, 12:28
Amen SisterπŸ™ Wish we could all get back on Twitter for the finally! #wwg1wga

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
24 May, 12:14
I feel like we’ve all been scattered and I miss the comraderie and comedy and common sense that we used to share everyday. It felt like it all ended so abruptly during a time when it feels like it is sorely needed the most. I hope everyone is doing ok and that this is over soon.

Marie _G_ @MarieG6492
24 May, 10:20
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
I agree with everything you said. It’s not the same and I miss the comraderie also. It’s not the same with everyone scattered. ☹️

Angie Mac @AngieMac
23 May, 11:54
Miss him! And I have to say, Kim, that you are missed when not as present as on twat- back in the day. You are a calming voice of reason and guidance- you matter more than you realize 😘

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 May, 12:04
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Thanks so much, Angie! β™₯️
Appreciate the kind words.
I miss those days as well.
Hope things with you are great!

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
23 May, 11:46
Yea because we cant comment on TG🀨🀨

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 May, 10:15
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
That's not him on TG!

Steve Smith @SteveTheGuitarGuy
23 May, 11:45
I’ll second that! Hope all is well! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Word on the street is the Best is Yet to Come!