Utsava Prophecy @utsava
Remember when I said that there will be only 1 or 2 Supreme court justices left, the rest will be arrested? I also have stated, that the Supreme court will be reduced and there won't be that many Justices. It will be made smaller. JUST IN: ONLY 2 JUSTICES LEFT AFTER THE ARRESTS AND WE ARE LOOKING AT 5 JUSTICES. Kavanaugh is not staying, as predicted.
11:21 PM - May 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by utsava in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
28 May, 04:45
In response Utsava Prophecy to his Publication
The supreme court did not withhold the laws of the constitution of the United States of America it is treason and the penalty is execution.This is a big win for the Patriots !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Tumak294) can see their posts

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
24 May, 09:44
who was arrested and when?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
28 May, 04:17
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
ACB

sokuyah legend @SoKuyahLegends7
24 May, 12:12
Yes, I remember you saying it, right again.