Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Marg Linn @Otter10
23 May, 11:00
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
that is absolutely ridiculous.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kate America @SweetCourage
23 May, 10:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 May, 10:31
In response Kate America to her Publication
😳😱😨wow!!!! woah!!!!

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Kate America @SweetCourage
23 May, 10:22
And she looks A LOT like fouchi

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 May, 10:24
In response Kate America to her Publication
agree

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
23 May, 09:47
It would sadden me but at this stage not surprise me. I told my daughter it seems my entire life is a lie. Not my personal life but my world life. Let it all rain down.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
23 May, 09:47
It would sadden me but at this stage not surprise me. I told my daughter it seems my entire life is a lie. Not my personal life but my world life. Let it all rain down.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
23 May, 09:44
is there a ppssibility that she was contributing children to trafficking without knowledge? perhaod thinking the children were going to a wealthy family?
just wondering

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 May, 10:18
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
I think she knew. I believe that now.

Thee American Nationality @TheeAmericanNationality
23 May, 09:38
it's definitely time for them to wake up now

Angie Mac @AngieMac
23 May, 09:29
“She” was Fauci’s father 😳🤮

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 May, 09:32
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
😲😨😱

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
23 May, 09:15
Is she actually doing the Rosary🤦‍♀️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 May, 09:15
🧐🤓Facts, that creepy old thing said at one point "it learned to become one with the darkness" AND a bloodliner.