Anthony Michau18 @AnthonyMichau18
Anyone who has gotten the vaccine apparently has never read the Georgia guide stones................
08:30 PM - May 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by AnthonyMichau18 in this post can reply
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
25 May, 01:59
In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication
READ A MEME IN HERE WHER 1 OF THE FRONTLINE DOCTORS SEEMS TO THINK THAT HCQ WILL KILL THE FAKE SPIKE PROTEINS BECAUSE IT WILL THINK ITS THE VIRUS AND WILL KNOW THAT IT DOESNT BELONG

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maga Nana @MagaNana
24 May, 09:09
I will be totally alone I have a daughter son-in-law and a husband who all took the shot. It scares the shit out of me. I pray to God that this is not true and that there can be something done to help the people who did this horrific thing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
24 May, 08:41
I just can't believe that. I know most of these people should have known better but still. I don't see mass fatalities. My heart trusts God's plan.

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
24 May, 06:27
I know so many people who have got the jab. I too am praying that God will intervene and save them.

MTGirl4Trump Elaine @lannie1950
23 May, 09:42
God please help us as a nation and the world. Please have mercy on those so deceived! As a mother I am awake but unable to help (brainwashed) 2 of my own children!!

Janet Lewis @jlws21
23 May, 09:45
In response MTGirl4Trump Elaine to her Publication
I am joining you in prayer.

hope saxton @Scribe11
23 May, 09:41
Praying the med beds will help them🙏🙏