NoMercy 2Q21 @NoMercy2Q21
👇👇👇REMINDER: WE WON BIG & This Is How They Stolen It, The Video That Got Me & CJ Truth Suspended After Donald J Trump ReTweeted It!
#neverforget
#wwg1wga
06:43 PM - May 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by NoMercy2Q21 in this post can reply
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
24 May, 05:06
In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication
Retweeting this video, got me banned too. I blame/thank the creator for it... ...look how far we've come from beyond the fear-based abyss of "banishment"...

Zuckerberg & Dorsey are like every other elite I've met, entitled. I've worked alongside the IVY-league, my general take is that they believe their degree gives them support for doing a shoddy and/or incomplete job, and never on time.

It's why they're terrified of 80,000,000 common folk. We kick their ass in every industry, at every level all day long. Sure, they have their elite clubs and I've had my own private corporate office in the Silicon Forrest.

What I know, there's usually only 1 or 2 "go-to" people, and it's often the hardest most passionate worker. Who's the person in the room that everyone looks toward when a problem or solution is presented.

That's the MAGA of our Republic.

We are the "go-to" Patriots, the whole world is looking toward us.

#NCSWIC (fuck Jack & Mark, and their sellout adrenochr

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396