Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 May, 11:54
The government just keeps hammering away, real-eyes many are the nails, building the walls all around them, the walls to build their boxes which cage them.

Don't be a Nail!

Start being a sledge hammer!

Break the cages.

#wwg1wga

https://youtu.be/Pv9Sn9a0h...
Eminem-Not afraid (Clean Version) - YouTube

Hi everyone. Please like the video, subscribe and leave a comment. But most of all, Enjoy the lyric video :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Se777en @ConspiracyFreedom
23 May, 11:56
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Eminem...hmm.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 May, 11:59
In response Johnny Se777en to his Publication
What do you mean to say?

23 May, 12:19
The system we fight to expose has many minions, he, by his actions, one eye, pyramid etc, is not someone i would be seeing as inspiration..hes part of it, they all are..yes even leaders.

23 May, 12:38
People relate with the music and we can use our messaging aligned with it, to undo what was once done. No worries my friend. All is GOoD Here. May God Bless You All-Ways. ❤️🙏✝️

I get it man, i just see negative influences, if it works for you brother..more power as we need all the help we can get. Be safe and all you cherish, we only have eachother. I mean not to offend..words hold no warmth nor true meaning anymore. I find so much potential but hanging on to hope..if we wait for help..we wait.
I know that faith is high and I also want to see us righteous, only time will tell.
I stand with Love and goodness, Evil..can tempt me no more. I stopped drinking, scrapping/fighting, spending life researching and lost a ton of baby fat..well thats my claim, not because i wanted to prove anything to people but to free myself of my ill teachings from this Satanic system. I dont wear a cross, I carry mine. Thank you for fighting with me and all of integrity.
01:35 PM - May 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by ConspiracyFreedom in this post can reply
23 May, 06:14
May God Bless You Brother, All-Ways. 🙏 We wait on God by actively teaching each others of the Loving-Kindness of Jesus, either by words, or actions. I Am Proud to be Standing With You, with GOD. ❤️🙏