Only people mentioned by Emandlio in this post can reply
Maya Persson @Mayapersson
24 May, 08:36
In response Emand Lio to his Publication
It's likely dumbs in all countries not only the ones market on the map. We have had military activity "training" in Sweden for months.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
24 May, 08:17
Informational

Dumbs underground trafficking
https://candlelightforest....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BONNIE T??? @BonnieT
24 May, 07:57
Wonder how many of the dumbs connect to some of these earthquakes in the past year. if anyone has done a study?

Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
24 May, 08:05
In response BONNIE T??? to her Publication
Apparently these earthquakes (not all) are 10km or 6 miles below the surface..those are blown DUMBS So, as I understand it...the 10km or 6miles down are all DUMBS the others are kinda like aftershocks along with the volcanoes. The alliances are also using water to drown the swamp. In DC they used bombs and water. Again, just my opinion from all I've read and watched.