Only people mentioned by Emandlio in this post can reply
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
10 July, 06:59
In response Emand Lio to his Publication
I don't think so.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dear Reader @DearReader
19 June, 06:28
Not him, sadly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
15 June, 02:02
This is NOT him. Not even close.

Vicki Merivale @MrsMerry
29 May, 07:02
not his son. have seen the front on pic of that boy. does not look like him. also the man is said to be a German journalist. does look like JJ but this story has gotten old and is old.

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
29 May, 06:24
Hope + Faith = #trusttheplan = = = > < >

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
23 May, 10:21
💯❗️

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
23 May, 10:20
Saw a video of it and as much as I’d like to believe it,it doesn’t look like him in the video. 🤷🏼‍♀️

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
23 May, 07:45
I think so!