Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
21 May, 06:11
In order for our tribe of Divine Vessels to COMM we had to choose code names. It's a bit like choosing your name in the Matrix. When you reach a certain level of Ascension, you decide who you want to be. I am called Aoede. We have a Giovanni, Rowan, Helios, Zephyr, Dante, Doe, Ranger, Traveler, Keyser, Fiddle, Archer, Lotus, Pilgrim, Mystic, Genesis, Magi, Eugene, Guardian, Calliope, Circe, Sapphire, Transistor, Nautilus, Highball, Dante, Lumos, Cowboy, Thalia, Bopus, Rufus, Shotgun, Jasmin, The Gentleman, & The Dude.
Who do you want to be? What would your mission statement say?
We are riding the Red-Pill Wave friends. How far down the rabbit hole can you go? It's Revelation and the Truth is Out There. It's the Ultimate Red Pill. Be Ready. Open your mind. Think outside the SYSTEM. The ENTIRE system.
#TheGreatAwakening #wwg1wga #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
I began online with a name I created. AmonMa'at and it means Hidden Truth.
11:35 PM - May 22, 2021
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
22 May, 11:41
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
This is me, In Greek mythology, Aoede /eɪˈiːdiː/ (Ancient Greek: Ἀοιδή, Aoidē) was one of the three original Boeotian muses, which later grew to five before the Nine Olympian Muses were named. Her sisters were Melete and Mneme. She was the muse of voice and song. According to Greek mythology, she is the daughter of Zeus, the King of the Gods, and Mnemosyne, the goddess of memory.
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396