TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻

I urge everyone to check out this website...there is tons of information!!!
I have known about this website for a long time. It has plenty of videos and great reference material.

Please take time to check it out...you will be surprised...It took me forever to watch all the videos they have attached..but it was well worth every minute!!!!
🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽

http://www.usavsus.info/?f...

This screen shot is just one tiny tiny tiny tiny piece of what they have..
Let me know what you think once you check it out...I think you're going to like it A LOT!!!!
🔻🔻🔻
03:51 PM - May 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
23 May, 06:52
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Thank you for sharing this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
23 May, 07:15
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication
you're welcome!!! it is an awesome website..loads of stuff!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
23 May, 11:44
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Ever since they signed into law, The Patriot Act, they now have the right to do whatever they please. That law needs to be removed from the books.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
23 May, 12:10
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
on the website that i attached above in this post it talks about the patriot act!!