Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Seed the Flock, unwind the codes, teach others to run their own program, destroy the virus by hacking the system, a clean sweep type program, it was installed deep within the memory, the hard drive partitions are falling, access is found individually within that memory stored deep down within You All. Tap into the Truth.

#wwg1wga

"You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you." -John 15:16

💪❤️✝️
03:04 PM - May 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
10 February, 12:34
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
AMEN SHARED TO GAB THIS IS A WONDERFUL POST JASON !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 September, 10:43
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
God Bless You Mary.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Selah 321 @Selah
18 December, 10:50
Wonderful verses... Jeremiah is one of my favorites... but John 15:16 is amazing as well... Gods love for us is so clear...they fill my heart with joy.....Amen 🙏

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
19 June, 12:38
Interesting analogy there but so fitting. Well done. That really made a few things reallign in my database. Now I must go meditate on this.
Amen Brother

19 June, 12:43
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Hallelujah! May God Bless and Keep You. ❤️🙏✝️

Only followers of this user (Saphynsound) can see their posts

26 September, 08:12
In response Truthsets Youfree to her Publication
Amen. I AM HIS. 🙌✝️🙌

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
09 June, 11:45
one of my faves brother.
you sure right too...
time to start kicking the stalls
spiritual racehorselingl3e speaking😆

09 June, 11:48
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
♥️🙏

09 June, 11:53
Yes life supportive hand holding is only spiritual gaming, gamers need to decode, before they're just codes woven into the game.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
04 June, 10:22
Start Tapping! 👇😎👍
https://www.slideshare.net...

05 June, 09:16
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
😉👍🤫😂

Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
24 May, 08:31
Good morning Sweetie! You already on fire this early morning!

24 May, 08:31
In response Miss Shelly to her Publication

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
22 May, 03:13
bingo baby BINGO!

22 May, 03:16
❤️✝️✝️✝️❤️