CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
22 May, 09:51
KINDA LIKE THE NIGHT ONLY A FEW VOTED ON NESARA 😊 2 %. WOULD BE SWAMP DRAINED !!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kandace Keithley @BirdClanMessenger
22 May, 12:33
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Do you know when he posted this? I'm on his Telegram channel and must have missed this one. I'd love to know what the people are saying. He didn't mention Matt Gaetz and has really been hammering him lately.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
22 May, 12:41
In response Kandace Keithley to her Publication
I remember seeing that post a few months ago - some time around when it was being rumored that arrests were being made @ WH (after all the initial fencing had been installed).

Thank you fren. I love the Ghost. He's way ahead of the pack on this stuff. Like seeing Jim Jordan's name up there too. And no surprise at all that 98% are gone. I can't believe the daily revelations. They're coming fast and furious now.
02:05 PM - May 22, 2021
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BirdClanMessenger in this post can reply
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
24 May, 10:58
Jim Jordan is bad?

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
25 May, 07:18
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
I don't think so. Jim is still a good guy.

25 May, 07:35
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
No Trump gave him the Congressional Medal of Honor. This seems to suggest that he may be the guy in charge when they take the criminals out. There will only be a few left.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
22 May, 03:34
Agree! Difficult to believe most are actually doubles when they look and sound exactly the same. TRUE head scratcher....🤔🤔😳