CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
KINDA LIKE THE NIGHT ONLY A FEW VOTED ON NESARA 😊 2 %. WOULD BE SWAMP DRAINED !!!!
09:51 AM - May 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
Audrey Patriot @wesgirl81
22 May, 01:18
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
I think it was last night when I saw a clip of a recent interview with Adam Schiff on the news and all I could think about was HOW BAD the cgi Schiff looked. 😮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
22 May, 01:43
In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication
HES GONE 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
22 May, 12:41
trying figure out which are clones/ body doubles- learning more everyday. i have doubts we are seeing realCruz

Kandace Keithley @BirdClanMessenger
22 May, 12:33
Do you know when he posted this? I'm on his Telegram channel and must have missed this one. I'd love to know what the people are saying. He didn't mention Matt Gaetz and has really been hammering him lately.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
22 May, 12:41
In response Kandace Keithley to her Publication
I remember seeing that post a few months ago - some time around when it was being rumored that arrests were being made @ WH (after all the initial fencing had been installed).

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
22 May, 11:18
Tory Smith calls out Cruz, Cotton and others as child rapists and killers. YouTube him if you don’t know who he is

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
22 May, 11:40
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
HE REALLY WENT AFTER PENCE HE LIKE PENCE FROM INDIANA 👍

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
22 May, 10:58
SEE ANYONE IN THIS PIC OTHER THAN ( HIDE THE HOT DOG BOY ) ?? GHOST OFF HIS LEFT SHOULDER 💥

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
22 May, 11:11
HIS RIGHT SHOULDER 🤣

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
22 May, 10:02
THEY NEED TO LINE UP FOR A GROUP PIC TO SEE WHOS THERE & WHOS A FAKE !!!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
22 May, 11:12
totally agree with this. Group photo please!!
Senator Blackburn was doing an interview the other night, not the real Marsha, looked different and sounded different.

Have Faith @rAnnbci
22 May, 09:53
Are you on board with clones? Asking for a friend. 😊

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
22 May, 09:55
In response Have Faith to her Publication
ON BOARD ? AS IN THINK THEY ARE BEING USED or BEING TAKEN OUT ?