Santa Surfing @SantaSurfing
26 January, 04:47
Santa Surfing 1/26/2021 Video
SantaSurfing banned on Discord!
Who is posting Bombs on SS TE? Are we getting some help?
This https://t.me/santasurfing is not me but is dropping Bombs!

https://youtu.be/TJnHFniMQ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justa Thought @JustaThought
26 January, 05:23
In response Santa Surfing to her Publication
Does anyone have a list of the Legit telegram accts? I try only following pages the person has mentioned themselves (linwoodspeakstruth) and ones he recommends.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PATRIOT ANIME MOMMA @OGKANDIMOM
avoid QPATRIOTS group and True North Patriot and avoid ANTICOMMIES CHAT with admin Ava, all of it is VERY suspicious and far-leftist because those admins are ban happy control freaks and act like the far left for everything
07:24 PM - Jan 26, 2021
In response Justa Thought to his Publication
Only people mentioned by OGKANDIMOM in this post can reply
Sandra Strain @Wyldeyez
30 January, 12:26
In response PATRIOT ANIME MOMMA to her Publication
i love their site i can view posts. i tried to read comments and have no idea why i cant view comments. it says I was banned.

Sandra Strain @Wyldeyez
30 January, 12:26
In response PATRIOT ANIME MOMMA to her Publication
i love their site i can view posts. i tried to read comments and have no idea why i cant view comments. it says I was banned.

PATRIOT ANIME MOMMA @OGKANDIMOM
30 January, 01:37
In response Sandra Strain to her Publication
The admins are not patriots, its a honeypot. They get your account info and ban you and make accusations.