Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 May, 11:51
Well DJT did say if B1d3n were elected the stock market would crash so Idk,

Whiplash:
There has been many C before D's thrown out.
My latest guess plays into the CASTLE ROCK Scenario. POTUS always said BIDAN Would Crash the Stock Market the likes you have never seen.
It will be Precision Cyber by Space Force. Executive Order 1221.
Mr Pool is showing BIG SHOCK.

"CRASH before DECLAS"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
21 May, 02:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Here was what VK posted, Nana.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Howard @DeHowie
21 May, 02:28
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
Can anyone tell me how to buy XRP? This stuff is foreign to me, and my searches on it start with things I don't have a clue about. Never worried about buying globally before, don't really want to. Is there a way to purchase and sell it easily?

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
I bought thro Coinbase and have now transfered them over to an Exodus wallet.
Most of the places to buy take some time to set up as their verification of Identity doesnt work well and I ended up having to physically wiring the funds from my bank acct to make the purchases. There are many videos on youtube.
Be sure you can access to sell them when you want to if you jump in.
VK Vincent Kennedy turned us on to it but he also said that in July when the price of gold started to dip to get out of investments period.
He has been right about every thing else on this. So that is my plan.
I may keep a little XRP, Doge, and btc but not much as I think it will all eventually go away in its current form when Nesara kicks in or shortly after.
Thats all I got.
01:52 AM - May 22, 2021
In response Donna Howard to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Donna Howard @DeHowie
22 May, 10:22
Thank you for all of the info. I appreciate it. I've been curious about it, now I have the info I will check it out.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
22 May, 01:57
👍

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 May, 12:02
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
😘😇🙏💜