Only people mentioned by Couggirl7 in this post can reply
Violetta Magnolia @ViolettaGreenFire
22 May, 01:38
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
It has a lot to do with being disconnected from the Right side of your brain. Our society worships the left brain- the Logical side- which is interesting considering everything that is being told is Truth is Illogical - not the Truth! But, we are as a society are divorced from our higher intuitive selves- where the Spirit of Truth from God lives - our creative selves- where our intuitive higher intelligence lives- where WISDOM comes through.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
22 May, 01:40
In response Violetta Magnolia to her Publication
well said, thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violetta Magnolia @ViolettaGreenFire
22 May, 01:04
They have learned to not trust themselves, which means they don't hear the Holy Spirit, The Spirit of Truth speaking to them that resides in their Temple, their body.

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
22 May, 12:22
YES, I feel the same and I have several like this in my family, my nephew, and my niece (two different sister's adult children).😨

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
22 May, 12:21
Pretty sure they feel it, they just excuse it...

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
22 May, 12:17