CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 May, 05:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
21 May, 05:58
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
YA THIS IS NOT GOOD 😲😲

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 May, 06:00
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
I have been avoiding people who got the vax, but I am going to start asking them if they have anything weird happening to them. besides blood clots and trips to the hospital.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
21 May, 06:03
I THINK WE ALL SHOULD ASK RANDOM PEOPLE IF THEY HAVE HAD THE PRICK TO KEEP 10 FEET AWAY 👍

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 May, 06:04
right. spike protein.

Oh, I was informed yesterday from someone in los angeles that spike protein is misinformation (lol).

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
21 May, 06:18
NOW WHEN THOSE AROUND START CALLING YOU & NO PHONE IN THEIR HAND THEN THINGS JUST WHEN CODE RED 😊

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 May, 07:35
😆😁😄
bwahahahaha!!
MAYBE THEY CAN OPEN MY GARAGE DOOR OR TURN ON MY TV HAHA

Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CSPOA JAMES, click on at the bottom under it