CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 May, 05:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
21 May, 05:58
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
YA THIS IS NOT GOOD 😲😲

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 May, 06:00
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
I have been avoiding people who got the vax, but I am going to start asking them if they have anything weird happening to them. besides blood clots and trips to the hospital.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
21 May, 06:03
I THINK WE ALL SHOULD ASK RANDOM PEOPLE IF THEY HAVE HAD THE PRICK TO KEEP 10 FEET AWAY 👍

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 May, 06:04
right. spike protein.

Oh, I was informed yesterday from someone in los angeles that spike protein is misinformation (lol).

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
NOW WHEN THOSE AROUND START CALLING YOU & NO PHONE IN THEIR HAND THEN THINGS JUST WHEN CODE RED 😊
06:18 PM - May 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 May, 07:35
😆😁😄
bwahahahaha!!
MAYBE THEY CAN OPEN MY GARAGE DOOR OR TURN ON MY TV HAHA

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
21 May, 07:40
🤣🤣🤣🤣