[30] Exact @Gq1620
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Many people have asked about the beautiful Boeing 757 that became so iconic during the Trump rallies. It was effectively kept in storage in Upstate New York in that I was not allowed to use it during my presidency. It is now being fully restored and updated and will be put back into service sometime prior to the end of the year. It will soon be brought to a Louisiana service facility for the completion of work, inspection and updating of Rolls-Royce engines, and a brand new paint job. When completed, it will be better than ever, and again used at upcoming rallies!

#thedeak
#Trump
#Potus
#rallies
#AF1
07:04 PM - May 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Gq1620 in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
21 May, 07:55
In response [30] Exact to his Publication
ohhhhhh HIS PLANE..the TRUMP plane..not presidential plane...geezz freaked me out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 May, 07:52
andddddddddddddddddddddddd if he is talking about the presidential plane....that means HE IS STILL POTUS and thats what he was telling us. otherwise i have no clue what hes talking about.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 May, 07:51
OLD AF1 looked like this or is this one. it is still flying

21 May, 07:53
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
This was the one at Trump rallies...

21 May, 07:51
the new AF1 that he flew away in on jan 20th....

21 May, 07:50
WHATTTTT? Which plane is he talking about????? the new AF1 plane or the older one? cause the older one has been flying.