Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
IF YOU FOLLOW MY CRUMBS YOU WILL LEARN A LOT

I DO, BECAUSE I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HELL I AM POSTING MOST OF THE TIME SO RE READING THEM HELPS ME

I HAVE SPENT 20 YEARS RESEARCHING THIS SHIT
I HAVE FOUGHT JP MORGAN CHASE IN COURT FOR 13 YEARS
I HAVE RUN MULTI MILLION DOLLAR BUSINESS'S

THESE FOOKS ARE WAY DUMBER THAN ANY OF US, TRUST ME.

I LEARNED Q FROM VK AND ANGELA HART WHO IS ALSO HERE. BOTH ARE FOLLOWERS . MARTIN GEDDES WAS A FOLLOWER. LIN WOOD FOLLOWED ME. KEVIN CORKE. JANICE DEAN. DOQ, CJ TRUTH, KARLI, KIM RUNNER, SMART PEOPLE, I LEARNED SO MUCH IN MY 7 MONTHS ON TWITTER.

NOW I BRING IT HERE TO SHARE

WITH LOVE AND A CHERRY ON TOP

PEACE AND UNITY ARE THE PRIZE

THATS IT
04:47 PM - May 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
21 May, 05:38
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
CJ Truth and MelQ are trashing Ghost Ezra. Be very careful.
Its getting intense.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
21 May, 05:39
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 May, 08:01
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
I ripped CJ a few times, and Major Patriot who followed me also for shaming others . F them .

Qmeeting LDKnepper @Eaglesfly
21 May, 05:30
Thanks for Following Me Sir

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
21 May, 05:28
SO MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT BROTHERS AND SISTERS AMEN 🙏 AND THANK Q.ALL ITS BECAUSE OF OUR RESEARCH THAT THE NEW AGE CAN LEARN WHAT ₩€ KNOW IN MONTHS INSTEAD OF THE GROOLING YEARS IT TOOK US I LOVE YOU ALL LIKE FAMILY AND WILL PROTECT YOU AS SUCH 😇🙏😇✝️☯️✝️😇🙏😇

Faith Whitehead @Wolfy62
21 May, 05:23
Same for me. I have learned do much from fellow patriots! Yhey are sll awesome! Prays and love to you all! WWG1WGA🇺🇸

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
21 May, 05:20
Thank you for your Service! 🇺🇸

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
21 May, 05:18
Gonna keep finding you where ever you go. Been paying attention for a looooong time. Finding you guys again and again is always a great thing. We all have gotten more education in the last couple of years than our whole school span. (and a lot more accurate)

Indie Anon @IndieN
21 May, 05:10
🙏 Being IT...🥰🥰🥰

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
21 May, 04:52
PATRIOTS FIGHT PATRIOTS STAND HOLD THE LINE STAY TOGETHER HELP ONE ANOTHER WE HAVE THE SERVERS ... WE HAVE IT ALL -Q

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
21 May, 04:49
Bless you!🙏🏼

21 May, 04:55
In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication
Awe, thank Q Lisa, May God shine his light on you always