John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
21/5 #2

#1 CONTINUED
While satan has domain over the earth he can not kill you without God's permission.
God will never let satan hurt his children. Those who are not might be a different story.
Demons work best in the dark. Evil is most powerful after the sun falls. Demons do most of their work at night while you sleep. They are able to influence your dreams and can physically interact with you if they are powerful enough. This is why we were taught to pray before bed. This is why we fear the dark. This is why there are people who can not sleep at night. These are things God has provided for protection.
Demons can control the actions of man through manipulation but can not take control of a person unless they are asked to.
Each of us has demons assigned to us that are constantly with us. They are countered by the power of God which is the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit is what some refer to as a 6th sense or a gut feeling. It is why you know wrong from right. They do not have
12:29 PM - May 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
22 May, 10:31
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
All this is quite conflicting.... some of your posts bring us up.. and some are downright scary. The majority of the people on earth are good and innocent of what has been done to them. Why would God want to burn most of the earth and save only America, that makes no sense at all. Some of the stuff in your posts will bring much anxiety to people. If Q did all this to take the bad guys out... why will there be such a loss of life to "stay up and take our chances", (whatever that means).... if we don't "go underground"??? Where "underground" do any of us have access to go??? If therea re only a few people left on earth for "the best is yet to come".... then in what way is that different from the depopulation Globalists planned???? I don't know. I love Q and I follow Q.... but this sounds the opposite of what Q posts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Happy Days @Sun2516
21 May, 03:52
s a t a n has hurt nany children honestly this sratement does not make sense.
Would you allow s a t a n to hurt your child?
I know the bible teaches that s a t a n needs Gods permission.
There are many foing vad things because the enemy has poison on them or in them.
To those individuals they need to ask for help divine intervention.
I know we are taught about our souls being gone forever if we sold out.
Again I say ask for help from God.
Many need healing from evil controling their bodies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
21 May, 12:50
Each immortal soul has guardian angels who guide and protect throughout the natural life. The Lord protects His, those who love him and trust Him, from demonic attacks. Prayer and reading His Word are crucial before bed to consecrate our minds and hearts to Him, to acknowledge His protection, faithfulness and love.