🔥 Gene Decode
This is a war for CREATION
HUMANITY
MILKY WAY
SOLAR SYSTEM
this is THE war.
If we don’t prevail here we’re done.
We're in a war for the children & every person
& they’ve enslaved people in #s beyond comprehension.
Grabbed children & done things that
NO BEING SHOULD EVER HAVE THAT DONE TO THEM.
This has been going on for a very long time
& IT’S BEING BROUGHT TO AN END.
The servers are being taken down by SPECIAL FORCES GROUPS
they have the technology in SPACE FORCE that Trump created
they’re cleaning out the internet
getting the INTEL
taking out D.U.M.B.S
rescuing people all over the world
& putting themselves in harm’s way 24/7.

🔥 Juan O Savin
This is MUCH MUCH MUCH BIGGER than you can imagine
This is for THE WHOLE PLANET.
FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION.
10:49 AM - May 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
24 May, 01:13
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
THE HOUR HAS COME FOR TEAM JESUS TO RISE UP! WORLDWIDE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
22 May, 06:00
This WAS Deep State plan...

Just as Iron Mike Tyson always said: "until firt hit everybody has a plan" :)

WE DECIDE TO CHANGE THIS SHIT ACTING.
It is MASSIVE difference between NAZI UFO and GALACTIC ALIANCE :)

THAT MUCH DIFFERENCE YOUNGLINGS :)

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
How to make F1 Sounds - YouTube

Monster can + my voice makes a convincing f1 sound!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tempus Anon @Tempus
21 May, 08:09
I'm sorry but Juan is all about himself be careful who you follow I was turned off after his 2 video early last year. Trump money maker.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
21 May, 03:55
Interestingly, I told my daughter, if there is an alien invasion scenario, don't buy into it. I kind of doubted myself and thought why did I say this? God bless our military!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
21 May, 04:00
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Exactly! If you see Alien ships or reptiles marching to & fro pop some more popcorn!! You're watching a movie!! 📽️🍿🍿

God bless & Godspeed to our brave Military, Q-team & White Hats 🙏💞🇺🇸🦅

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
21 May, 02:34
Sorry I wasn't upset with you! It's not your fault for sharing this information. I am going to be really pissed if this happens! I have an autistic son that would have more than a huge meltdown if something like this ever happened! For that reason alone this scares the Shit out of me! I seriously can't imagine dealing with this scenario

21 May, 03:48
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I totally understand your anger. When I write blogs & transcripts about the deep state demons I swear & curse them in the absolute worst language I can come up with. My rage at them is boundless.

I know ultimately it isn't helpful however it IS helpful to get it out. D*mn them. To h*ll with them those mother-bleepers!! May they never ever ever exist in all Creation ever ever again!! 💥💥💥

So I get it. I do not know IF this FAKE ALIEN INVASION will happen, but I think Q The Storm Rider is simply preparing us for all contingencies since the deep state demons are DESPERATE and LOSING on ALL FRONTS.

A friend texted that IF this happens we will laugh at it & have more popcorn knowing it's BS!! 🍿

God bless your darling son 🙏💞 I BELIEVE all will be well 💓

I enclose a wonderful invective filled Juan O Savin video if you haven't heard it. His rage & anger at the demons is PERFECT!!

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Diane Ross @dianeross48
22 May, 06:00
Chonita, my grandson has been diagnosed as autistic as well. He will turn eleven years old in August. I understand your concerns for your son. What gives me hope for my precious grandson's future is that nothing is impossible with our loving, almighty Heavenly Father/Creator. I pray for my grandson in Jesus name that his precious body will be cleansed of all poisons, toxins, nanobots, mercury, aluminum, and any other harmful substance that may have entered his body, and that all the above harmful things will be miraculously prevented from entering his body in the future. I also pray in Jesus name that my grandson and all my loved ones will be miraculously healed and restored to good health. Our great Heavenly Father is infinitely more powerful, more knowledgeable and wiser than the enemies of our souls. Our Heavenly Father has worked miracles in my life over & over.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
21 May, 02:19
This is interesting. Why would the white hats allow this kind of scare event? I have heard they don't want to scare/hurt people by telling them the truth. How would alien invasion be less terrifying than telling and showing people the truth?

21 May, 03:57
GOD WINS 🙏🔥 That's all you need to hold onto. GOD WINS. The war has already been won by the White Hats 🇺🇸🦅

White Hats are switching over to the Quantum Financial System & taking down the Mockingbird/dark web spyware & replacing all that with STARLINK for a safe, private internet.

When those 2 things are done & they may already be done I do not know, it's literally GAME OVER for the deep state demons.

You are safe. Your son is safe. All is well. God's got this 🙏💞

#GodWins
#TheBestIsYetToCome