Johnny Se777en @ConspiracyFreedom
#OldGuardTruth
#EXPERIENCE
#opinion

Part 1..found.

As I wonder through the minefields of Conspiracy I keep seeing the same pattern.
What was once new rebranded and SOLD to those awakening as truth.
There is a ship trawling it's NET, gathering confused and vulnerable souls and now it has revealed its final betrayal for the truth community..A Cult led by Sacha Stone, David Icke and Doctors spreading division and fear of others.
Until experienced I remain sceptical due to the ruses we have endured and many still continue to chase.
Breadcrumbs and red herrings are aplenty now, my advice..turn it ALL OFF and listen to you, be calm, find time, quiet and think for yourself as the answers may suprise and enlighten you.
They want your undivided attention.
I want to heal not profit.

Much L❤️VE

Johnny❤️
Shadow Banned
Bitchute..was ConspiracyFreedom
Begin at the begining..scroll waay down.
This is a video journey, i am nowhere near perfect.
07:29 AM - May 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by ConspiracyFreedom in this post can reply
Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
21 May, 07:44
In response Johnny Se777en to his Publication
I love this. Just when I wonder why I am I here? So many things taken from me. But way more thngs given at the times I feel alone I remember God made me for a reason. He built a strong warrior to build am amazing strong group of warriors to help in any small way to make this planet a better place for those who come after us. My new motto be kind but take no shit. It has caused me to leave my job because of unfair treatment I would no longer put up with to myself and my staff. My boss now has the whole office to run with staff that do not like her and definately do not respect her and she really has no idea what I did at my job but she will soon find out. She will need 3 people for the work I did and that is on her.Now I am praying for God to show me my new path but I need rest for now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Se777en @ConspiracyFreedom
21 May, 09:23
In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication
I hear you.
We were meant to feel alone, the Gatekeepers fed us pissed on breadcrumbs and we followed and ate them up.
People saw through our claims back in the day but we, and still many, cannot or could not.
My life as a head chef taught me that being a selfish, controller was my fathers way and after my last breakdown i found peace.
My crew were happy, our work levelled up and the profits flew in.
Greed took form and that was that but i always succeeded..but never for me.
If i spoke, before, of my theories, Nibiru, aliens, UFO's, Fake moon, police state, shadow this that and Mrs Miggins postman's cats uncle 7,598 times removed..and as you have worked out they suddenly became allergic to my mouth noises.
I learned the Icke n Jones hard way, once i saw them..i saw them all, still the new crew tickle my curiosity but only to watch over incase they are 'at it'.
G-d..not sure but i do believe in us and fight for love.
If it/he exists, im on that side.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396