Only people mentioned by DocPhilly in this post can reply
Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
14 January, 10:12
In response Doc Philly to his Publication
Can't wait to prove them wrong!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Doug Lionheart @Lionheart
11 January, 01:47
Time for them to wear their own tinfoil hats as they have suggested we have been doing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doug Lionheart @Lionheart
11 January, 01:47
Time for them to wear their own tinfoil hats as they have suggested we have been doing.

Lady with a Cat @Lady_with_a_cat
11 January, 11:58
yes i am the family nut job 🤪

Lady with a Cat @Lady_with_a_cat
11 January, 11:58
yes i am the family nut job 🤪

Lori Bateman @Earthangel222
11 January, 12:02
In response Lady with a Cat to her Publication
😂🤣 love it! arent we all? 😍

Big *D* @Quietstorm77
11 January, 11:53

Steph Halfhide @Halfsteph
11 January, 12:19
Yep, thats me

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
10 January, 11:16
They do. And most don't want to talk to me, because I try to get them to understand. They still want to bury their head. My dayghter tells me she justs wants to enjoy life while she can. Only have 1 or 2 that voluntarily talk to me. Sad....But I have you are. You are all now offically adopted. hehehehe😥😉😂🤣🤣😂😂

Msterri ... @Msterri
10 January, 11:03
Story of my life

Aegean Phoenix @AegeanPhoenix
10 January, 10:53
it's just devine.