Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Ambrz Quest @Ambz
20 May, 11:05
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
I do remember Ashton mentioning child trafficking in Hollywood to senate or congress or something... did we all forget?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
20 May, 11:08
In response Ambrz Quest to her Publication
got a Link...?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
robin fineman @RobinD
22 May, 02:31
In response Ambrz Quest to her Publication
He did talk about it but I've also heard he was involved in
trafficking..???

Rae of Sunshine @sharing4unme
20 May, 10:16
So Tucker and Ivanka are one of them as well?

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
21 May, 05:17
In response Rae of Sunshine to her Publication
Unfortunately, it seems that they are.

AJA Lazerr @AJ_Lazerr
20 May, 10:11
I watched the clip of Tucker Carlson with Kristy Alley last night and if you look closely he is wearing the red string on his left wrist.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
20 May, 09:19
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

this movie haunted me since I watched it when I was 7!
The World Beyond (1978) - YouTube

The World Beyond (1978)Staring Granville Van Dusen & JoBeth Williams Sportswriter Paul Taylor, after a near-death experience on the operating table, can hear...

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
20 May, 09:28
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
...me too!!! And there are others who also felt the same👇🏻
https://m.imdb.com/user/ur...

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
20 May, 09:18
Ah yes the infamous red thread of Kabballah. Ivanka had one on in her vax shot.

Rae of Sunshine @sharing4unme
20 May, 10:11
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Wait, Ivanka did? What am I missing? IS she one of them?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 May, 09:18
THOSE ALL BLOODLINERS also.