17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
I live in Chicago.
I walk with the authority of the Lord into my local grocery store, MASKLESS.
Big deal here~ So many sheep.

I am not afraid.
I smile at all the people.
I wonder if they are smiling back?

I walk around my land, where SO much evil dwells
At a real portal to hell on earth.
If you know, you know!
I pray to our ALMIGHTY FATHER,
to his selfless son JESUS,
and to the HOLY SPIRIT,
within ME.
Through the HOLY TRINITY
I take authority OF OUR LAND back
with my blessed anointing oil.

I tell the demons to GTFO here, NOW.

God bless all the Lord's people.
We wrestle not against flesh and blood.

Holy Father in Heaven, please anoint our land.
I promise, WE will do better!
I am not crazy,
I am joyful!
I am the LORD'S child, doing his will.
#FEARLESS #PraiseHim
We Love you FATHER!
#AMEN
02:25 PM - May 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by 17Qtips45 in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
17 July, 08:41
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
Beautifully said! We, the children of God are called to reflect the Light of Christ. We do not live in fear. We live in trust, truth, and blessed assurance of all that we have been given. We are to shine in the darkness, standing out and standing up for what is true, and right. Never are we to bend a knee to satanic forces. We are warriors of our Lord and Savior.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
03 August, 02:42
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 July, 08:27
❤️🙏✝️

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
20 May, 03:39
WOW! So very beautiful. TY for posting this and sharing a great message to all of us! 🙏 😇 ❤️

Charissma _15 @Riley
20 May, 02:52
Yes! Beautiful! All of this! I am in the Pacific North West... tough croud. I repeat scripture and sing my fav song "We all need Jesus" all thru the stores. I walk like the child of God I AM...sending Love bombs (smiles) to everyone regardless of the looks. I will not be intimidated by the lies of the enemy. And I will continue to fight for the others who are yet to understand this evil. God is my strength.❤️🙏🙌

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
20 May, 03:41
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
That is so awesome! You are one special person! And brave too! Good for you, Charissma! 🙏 😇 💕

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
20 May, 02:29
BTW no one bothers me, they just look at me like I an alien~ lol

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 May, 02:50
Nice. No One bothers me when I go around maskless either. God Bless You. 🙏