Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
20 May, 04:55
Father, God I come to you in prayer that all my brothers & sisters are prepared for what is coming. Father, God I feel there has been a big shift tonight. I pray Father, you can help me settle my anxieties. I pray that the truths continue to pour out freely to help those who may be on the fence that their eyes will open to see & they hear with their ears. Father, there is so much noise & chaos mixed in with the truths that it gets confusing. Father, I pray you give us understanding & help guide us as we use decernment. Father, I pray we as brothers & sisters become united & we help one another & love each other as we all are family no matter, what nationality , color or creed. We all are children of you Father, God. I pray for peace, serenity & harmony. Father, I pray for you. I pray you are resting well. I pray you if your heart feels heavy, Father that we as your children can make your heart smile. We love you , Father,God.
In Jesus's name I pray,
AmenπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈ
@thekingschick
thang

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
20 May, 09:12
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
Amen!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
God Bless you πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ€—
12:36 PM - May 20, 2021
In response Mary T Scott to her Publication
Only people mentioned by H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marilyn Hansen, click on at the bottom under it