Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
Father, God I come to you in prayer that all my brothers & sisters are prepared for what is coming. Father, God I feel there has been a big shift tonight. I pray Father, you can help me settle my anxieties. I pray that the truths continue to pour out freely to help those who may be on the fence that their eyes will open to see & they hear with their ears. Father, there is so much noise & chaos mixed in with the truths that it gets confusing. Father, I pray you give us understanding & help guide us as we use decernment. Father, I pray we as brothers & sisters become united & we help one another & love each other as we all are family no matter, what nationality , color or creed. We all are children of you Father, God. I pray for peace, serenity & harmony. Father, I pray for you. I pray you are resting well. I pray you if your heart feels heavy, Father that we as your children can make your heart smile. We love you , Father,God.
In Jesus's name I pray,
AmenπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈ
@thekingschick
thang
04:55 AM - May 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
21 May, 08:06
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
PRAYERS UP, LORD!

Lift up Marilyn too, Father, God ~ Her prayers are a blessing to us!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 May, 12:44
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
Thank you @thangel & God Bless you for that.❀️ My friend & her mother both have cancer. I pray for them both. They are suffering. I know Yeshua will heal them!
I give Yeshua all the praise & Glory! πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
20 May, 10:09
Amen!!!

20 May, 12:36
In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication
God Bless you πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ€—

Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
20 May, 09:12
Amen!

20 May, 12:36
In response Mary T Scott to her Publication
God Bless you πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ€—

20 May, 04:55