Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
HOLY CRAP 👀👀👀👀👀!! JUST NOW ON GEORGE CHAT ! THE STORM IS ALREADY HERE!!
11:36 PM - May 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Starz4stripes in this post can reply
Jeannie Nelson @JeannieNelson
20 May, 01:18
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
I do have have to say, my local news has been polite the last few days. No political coverage. No Israel coverage

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
20 May, 12:45
wew wew! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
20 May, 12:43
It's got to come from POTUS, he has the means; this one cannot be overlooked.

Be ready, I trust Jr.'s outfit, but the BOSS is the Boss.

Be ready, we don't know how it plays out, but those with eyes to see and ears to hear, know it IS playing out.

Be ready, Anons awaiting the EBS, keep patient.

Be ready.

#NCSWIC

Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
20 May, 02:50
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

Lethal Anon @Lethal17
20 May, 12:32
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
it actuallt doesnt have to be from POTUS go look at the drop again it literally only says “look to twitter exactly this
my felow americans the storm is upon us”. go back to January 6th before the POTUS ban the John F Kennedy account posted word fir word “my felow americans the storm is upon us”

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
20 May, 12:38
We Q followers and societal leaders in free think and our understanding of what has been going on around us since our time began on this planet, have known this for some time now... The thing is, from dark to light!!! Light is starting to shine over the darkness finally and THAT... Is what is allowing for the storm to thrive and take place. People couldnt see like we could until they were given a tool/light to see the darkness they were so oblivious to. #wwg1wga . The time is now and the future is now. Its time to act or forever hold our peace... Godspeed fellow Patriots!!

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
20 May, 12:22
It has arrived?

Par Nelli @Parnelli
20 May, 12:07
NCSWIC!!
🦅🇺🇸❤

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
19 May, 11:48
It sure was😍😍😍😍😍