Field of Light @EartherealArts
The government of Connecticut openly admits to health care workers that vaccines contain dangerous, even deadly substances (spike proteins) that are documented and known to cause vascular damage to human beings.

https://www.infowars.com/p...
07:59 PM - May 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by EartherealArts in this post can reply
20 May, 08:25
In response Field of Light to his Publication
STATE OF CONNECTICUT PROTECTION OF PUBLIC HEALTH AND SAFETY DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC – REVISED ORDER FOR MASKS AND FACE COVERINGS

https://portal.ct.gov/-/me...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
robin fineman @RobinD
20 May, 07:39
I'm glad to see it surface-that was my 1st thought.
Do I tell my family and friends -that was my 2nd.
It's really an issue for me right now...is there a cure
yet? I'm so angry! I don't think POTUS would have
pushed it as being his if it was bad. The SHOT heard
around the world?? The scare event?? I have 100%
faith in the plan but this will be scary for millions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 May, 09:27
In response robin fineman to her Publication
You want to encourage your family and friends to start taking HCQ and Ivermectin. Both will help, but will not reverse the dna damage. I pray that the new healing technologies will become available to reduce serious issues.

From my understanding, distributing the vaccines was the lesser of two evils. When you consider what was prevented by stopping Ever Given, you can see the scale of battles being fought is at a level beyond what we know.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
19 May, 08:11

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 May, 08:04
Wth? Expose them!