Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
19 May, 09:01
Fuck COPS FUCK YOU YOU SCUMMY ASS PIECES OF SHIT CHILDREN ARE BEING KIDNAPPED TORTURED RAPED KILLED AND YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT ME PARKING IN AN EMPTY PARKING LOT FUCK YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT FAGGOTS YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
19 May, 09:35
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
Well....breathe ...I can relate but a bit different. on the road currently a lot & travel a lot (2 1/2 yrs).

There were nights i was so tired & weary from driving & not much around, no rest stops, but some churches. In all this time the handful of churches i asked to just park in parking lot to sleep have said no & in fact did not treat me with any kindness at ALL! Even tho i said i'd be gone by 5am.

BUT you know who did let me ...SHERIFF STATIONS. They really aren't allowed to let people stay in police parking lots, but I found myself in a few small mountain towns while traveling where hotels, churches, stores all say NO, but the sheriff in town said YES. so I guess it just depends.

I've been most disappt in churches. Asked if I'm member, nope, so no stay. & RIGHT NOW the churches are failing in NOT ACKNOWLEDGING, TALKING, EDUCATING CONGREGATION OR HELPING IN THE CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 May, 10:31

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I can understand your situation but How are those "Sheriff Stations" doing what you want the church to you?
Don't get me wrong I am not defending the church, I have gone to "Church" once in my Life. I do not Believe in Going to a Man Made Structure to Commune with God.
I HATE THE CHURCH PERIOD.
is it a good practice are good values made from this practice SURE.

Just the point on my part that I assumed or i thought or was programmed years ago...when i did go to church...that they would be "all are welcome" "how can we help" "doors open to all" type vibe.

I no longer subscribe either to the man made institutions they call religion & church...now my relationship to a Creator is in a whole other level of miraculous, joyous, unexplainable amazement on so many levels!!!
thx for chatting & sending positive live for a better day☀️👈🏻😇
11:26 AM - May 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Notimportant in this post can reply
19 May, 11:28

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
🖤

19 May, 11:27

love not live💙

19 May, 11:28

Thank you.