TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
17 May, 12:35
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

They didn't want to listen to us... "Conspiracy Theorists", if you please! Personally, I feel the phrase "Conspiracy Theorist" is also known as "The Chosen One"!😅🤩🙏 #wearesoluckytobe !
Compilation Part 2 Magnet Sticks To Shot Arm Reaction #share #viral - YouTube

Compilation Part 2 Magnet Sticks To Shot Arm Reaction #share #viral

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
17 May, 12:46
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
does anyone know how long this lasts?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 May, 03:25
In response Sandy Mit to her Publication
I have no idea... I believe it will be permanent. I would never take this shit. I don't know what people were thinking with something they know nothing of. It's basically suicide. People are getting a metallic taste and one woman had the metal stick to her forehead too. That shit will spread, who know, it might be true, make a robot out of a human being. smh

18 May, 10:35
also, I broke out in a rash all over my body last week. I have heard that unvaxxed are having this reaction, as well as other reactions, when they are with the vaxxed. I don’t know if it has anything to do with him or not...seeing as he got it in March, and I just got the rash last week.

18 May, 09:28
In response Sandy Mit to her Publication
I hope and pray it won't be something that is contagious... and end up indirectly "vaccinating" those of us who will not take any vax. We can deal with feeling a bit unwell when around people who took it... but not worse than that. It's impossible to cut off from everyone... Have you been wearing a mask? It could be that your immune system is hurting a bit after long use. I am allergic to a stuff and brwak out into hives. High stress can also cause it. if you were anxious about a vaxxed person close at hand... that could have caused it. Hope you won't get it again..!!!

I have been mask-free almost the entire “pandemic”. My husband wouldn’t go into stores with me because I wouldn’t wear one. Thank God I live in FL. I’m pretty sure I would have been arrested several times by now if I lived in a blue state 🤣 I take vitamin D and also make sure to be outside in the sun for at least 30 minutes a day! Also, I’ve never been a germaphobe...which makes me think my immune system is pretty strong. People need to let God’s creation work the way it was intended! 😊
09:50 AM - May 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Bogeymitchell16 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sandy Mit, click on at the bottom under it